What is a Sports Sunscreen?
There are many products claiming to be “sports sunscreens” but the key benefits to a true Sports Sunscreen is one that protects you whilst you enjoy your sport with no negative impact on your performance. An elite sports sunscreen must be
- Sweat Resistant
- Water Resistant
Only SolRX uses WATERBLOCKTM technology, which ensures that you will not suffer from any of these when wearing SolRX sun protection. That means no stinging in the eyes, no loss of performance in the water and no greasy skin.
The ultimate proof point is the number of athletes across the world such as cyclists, ultra-marathon runners and windsurfers who use SolRX to protect their skin whilst competing at the top level of their sport.
The Science Behind SolRX
How to Apply
- For best effects apply SolRx generously 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Efficient and complete application is essential to ensure the performance of the sunscreen – if in doubt let it dry then reapply to ensure covered all over.
- Allow it to be fully absorbed before contact with clothes, towels etc
- To maintain optimum sun protection we advise reapplying throughout the day.
- It’s always advisable to take breaks from intense sun (normally the sun it as its most intense from 11am-3pm)
- Wear protective clothing (eg rash vest, cap, sunglasses) where possible to add to the protection from the sun.